Morris Homes have an exciting opportunity for Sales Administrator to join a rapidly growing business based in our Eastern region.
Full Job Description
o Provide support to the New Homes Sales Teams on site
o General administration duties regarding the sale of houses on site
o Liaising with contractors, legal departments and production departments
o Data inputting
o Compiling competitor information
o Producing relevant sales reports using COINS
• Experienced sales administrator with a passion for new homes
• Able to project a professional and confident manner at all times
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to an eye for detail
• Experience of working within the property or house builder sector including knowledge of customer extras, colour choices and specifications
• Good IT skills, COINS (preferred but no essential) and Outlook
A competitive salary and benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension, life assurance.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role.Apply Now