Sales Advisor (Part time)
Are you a passionate sales professional with knowledge of the local property market who's looking for a new challenge in a role with a high-quality product and an ever-expanding number of new developments? Then join Morris Homes at The Beacons, Houlton.
As a Sales Advisor, you will provide exceptional customer service by understanding what the home buyer is looking for and tailoring our service to help them through their home buying journey.
This is a part time position and you will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Full Job Description
• Create a memorable first impression and build rapport with our customers in person, over the telephone or by e-mail.
• Develop an expert knowledge of the development and property designs
• Understand the local property market and competitors and what sets us apart
• Accompany customers around the Show Homes and demonstrate what’s special about a Morris home and why it fits their requirement
• Explain the ease of the reservation process and how we can guide them through it
• Follow up on visits, maintaining a stream of potential buyers and convert opportunities into completed sales
• Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and relevant
• Liaise with the Site Management team to ensure the smooth running of the development
• Attend promotional events associated with the development
• Liaise with estate agents, solicitors, mortgage companies and all other associated businesses
• Maintain the sales office, show homes and stock properties to a high standard both internally and externally
• You will be an experienced Sales Advisor
• Project a professional and confident manner
• Excellent communication
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous experience with a National, Local or Independent House Builder
• Good IT skills including Microsoft office
• Current full UK driving license
A competitive salary and benefits package including holidays, pension, life assurance and bonus
If you believe you have the skills and experience, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this role.Apply Now