Terms and Conditions
Morris Homes Ltd Use of the information, materials and links in this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below which constitute the entire binding agreement between you and Morris Homes Ltd relating to the use of this Site. By using this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Site Terms and if you do not agree to the Site Terms you should not use this Site. Morris Homes Ltd may at any time update these Site Terms and you will be bound by the Site Terms in use when you visit the Site.
Images and prices
The images, dimensions and floorplans used throughout this website are indicative only. In the majority of cases, they will be illustrations, computer generated images (CGI’s) or photographs of other similar properties, they are unlikely to be actual photographs of the specific plot that is being sold as the majority of plots are sold off-plan. Morris Homes Ltd accepts no liability for the accuracy of the images, dimensions and floorplans used on this Site. For accurate information, please contact the sales advisor on that specific development. An * next to a dimension indicates that this is the maximum dimension for the room, which may include bay windows, or alcoves.
The prices and availability on this web site were correct at the time of addition, however prices and availability are subject to change, please contact the sales advisor at the specific development for accurate information. *Special offers advertised are at the discretion of Morris Homes Ltd, subject to eligibility and in some cases may not be used in conjunction with each other.
Morris Homes are permitted to take photographs of the Properties and Developments and retain the right to make use of all photographs for marketing and promotional purposes in such manner as it may think fit.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a government backed scheme that is available on new build properties. For more details on the Help to Buy scheme, please visit https://www.gov.uk/affordable-home-ownership-schemes/overview . For further details on whether Help to Buy is available to you, please contact the specific Morris development.
Part exchange is only available on selected plots on selected developments, subject to terms and conditions. 100% full market value is based on the RICS valuation of the property. 105% or 110% part exchange is 105% and 110% of the RICS valuation respectively.
Stamp duty holiday
If you purchase a residential property and legally complete before 30th June 2021, there is no stamp duty to pay on homes less than £500,000. For more information, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/stamp-duty-land-tax-temporary-reduced-rates
How does the scheme work? Mortgage finance is arranged on 75% of the purchase price, with a 5% deposit from the buyer. The remaining 20% becomes a second loan from Morris secured on the property, interest free for 5 years. When do I have to repay the 20% balance? The 20% at the revised market value is to be paid back at any time up to resale or within 25 years, whichever is sooner. Can I repay the 20% early without selling? Yes - you can either repay a minimum of a quarter of the 20% Morris balance or the full amount at any time, subject to valuation. Are there any other costs involved? Yes – solicitor’s fees and valuation fees will be payable by you. How is the market value determined? We take the average of two independent valuations at the point of resale, early repayment or at the end of the 25 year period. What happens if I improve my property? Do I have to pay 20% of the increased value to Morris? No - the market value at the end of the period is less any improvements. Can I buy a property to rent out? No – the scheme is only available for those buying a home as a place to live. What happens if I cannot repay the 20% after 25 years? In conditions of genuine hardship, the position will be reviewed on an individual basis and the loan period may be extended up to a maximum of five years. How do I apply? Speak to your Morris Homes Sales Advisor, who will refer you to an Independent Mortgage Advisor who is familiar with this scheme. If you decide to proceed with a loan, you will be asked to use one of a number of independent solicitors recommended by Morris Homes.
Offer available on selected homes only on selected Morris developments only - subject to terms and conditions available upon application. A nominal reservation fee of £500 is required.
At all times the mortgage on the 75% share must be maintained as your home may be repossessed if you don’t keep up the repayments on the mortgage or loans secured against the property. Be sure that you can afford the repayment before entering into a credit agreement. Any advice and loan arrangements must be made from morris homes recommended independent financial advisors or a qualified independent financial advisor.
Help to Buy scheme available on selected plots only, subject to terms and conditions. Help to Buy prices based on 80% of full purchase price. Purchaser deposit must be a minimum of 5% after the equity loan has been applied. Help to Buy could provide an equity loan for the remaining 20% interest free for the first 5 years. After year five, you will pay a fee on the equity loan of 1.75%, rising annually by the retail price index plus 1%. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT. Offer subject to use of a mortgage broker from Morris Homes’ panel.
Copyright and Trademarks
The Copyright in all material appearing on this Site belongs to Morris Homes Ltd. You may copy the materials on this Site only in the course of viewing the Site. If you do download materials, then you must use such copies only for your own personal non-commercial use. Except as stated herein you may not copy, download, display, publish, transmit or deal in any way in such materials. Unauthorised use may result in a breach of copyright and/or trade mark laws.
Six month mortgage paid offer
The "mortgage paid for 6 months " payment will be made in full, in one single sum, on legal completion of contracts and will not exceed 5% of the purchase price and is subject to a maximum cashback of £6000.
Twelve month mortgage paid offer
The "mortgage paid for 6 months " payment will be made in full, in one single sum, on legal completion of contracts and will not exceed 5% of the purchase price and is subject to a maximum cashback of £12,000.
5% deposit contribution incentive - The Grange, Coventry
Available on selected plots only for reservations made before 31/05/2021.
£100 John Lewis Voucher Buying Survey Prize Draw
1. The promoter of this competition is Morris Homes Ltd of Morland House, Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, SK9 5NW. ("Morris Homes"). By entering this competition, the entrant hereby agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
2. This competition is open to all residents aged 18 or over by "closing time" of this competition in mainland Great Britain, except employees of the promoters, its resellers, distributors, wholesalers, commercial lease partners and their immediate families financial institutions and agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
3. All entries must be received by Morris Homes within 14 days of receiving the Buying Survey. Any entries received by any other means of after the Closing Time will not be entered into this competition.
4. Winners will be selected within 90 days from the date of broadcast.
5. The entries will be judged by Morris Homes Ltd. and their decision is final.
6. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and the prize is not transferable. Should the advertised prize become unavailable, Morris Homes reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone call or email no later than 28 days after "closing time".
8. The names of the winners can be obtained for up to one month after the Notification Date, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the name of the competition.
9. If the prize has not been claimed by the winner within 28 days, Morris Homes reserves the right to pick another winner.
10. In all matters regarding this competition, the decision of Morris Homes will be final and binding.
11. Morris Homes shall hold the data submitted along with each entry for a reasonable period of time to enable it to send the prizes to the appropriate location, to verify that these terms and conditions have been complied with, and generally for the purposes of administering this competition and no other purpose in all respects all personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
12.This competition (including these terms and conditions) and any matters arising as result thereof is governed by the laws of England and Wales. © 2020 Morris Homes Ltd of Morland House, Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, SK9 5NW.